As a self-professed nail polish addict, I rarely keep the same color on my tips for more than a few days. This season is proving to be no different, as the latest spring polish trends are so fun, I want to try them all! If you’re ready to give your mani/pedi an update, here are the top spring nail polish colors for 2013.
Whether you call it robin’s egg blue, sky blue or something entirely different, pale blue polish is the color for spring. With our recommendations below, you’ll also get stunningly opaque coverage in just one or two coats! Our picks:
- POP Beauty Nail Glam Nail Polish in “Baby Blue,” $10, beauty.com
- Essie Nail Polish in “Borrowed and Blue,” $8, nordstrom.com (Pictured)
- Zoya Nail Polish in “Blu,” $8, zoya.com and Amazon.com
Continuing the spring pastel trend, lavender nail polish is a super hot color for the season. It flatters nearly any skin tone, and there are a variety of choices available such as these picks:
- Love & Beauty Nail Polish in “Lavender,” $2.80, Forever21
- Nicole by OPI Nail Polish in “Light a Candle,” $7.04, Target (Pictured)
- Layla Ceramic Effect Nail Polish in “Lavender,” $9.95, Zappos
I love this season’s white nail polish trend: it’s simple, clean but can easily make or break your outfit! This particular color will look better on short, rounded nails. Feel free to play around with these shades:
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in “Amazing Grace,” $17, Beauty.com
- Essie Nail Polish in “Marshmallow,” $8, CUSP (Pictured)
- China Glaze Nail Polish in “White Cap,” $3.29, Sally Beauty Supply
These are just a handful of some of the hottest nail polish colors for spring 2013; which one do you think you’ll be rockin’ on your tips and toes this season?