I am in loooooooooooooooove… with a shampoo and conditioner. Yes, you heard me right, I love a shampoo and conditioner… oh, let me count the ways! Organix, beauty pure and simple, has a new line of Shampoos and Conditioner to add to their award winning collection. The addition that I am in love with? The Energizing Passionfruit Guava Shampoo and Conditioner.
“Energizing Passionfruit Guava Shampoo & Conditioner-A sensual exotic blend of energy rich organic passionfruit extract to stimulate and hydrate your tired tresses, while organic guava adds essential vitamins and antioxidants to enrich your hair, along with orange blossom infused honey for a brilliant lustrous and frizz-free shine.”
Oh Energizing Passionfruit Guava Shampoo, how do I love thee:
- You smell oh so juicy… and you make my hair smell oh so juicy too! My man even made a comment on how great my hair smelled!
- You are sulfate free/ paraben free. For me, that is key. I color and highlight my hair and those sulfides can do a number on my locks!
- I found out that your bottles are eco-friendly. EPGS, you are green!
- My hair is so shiny because of you, for this I am grateful!
- You are so accesible. Available at CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart and more… how could I go wrong?
- Oh so affordable you are. Retailing for $6.99, I won’t break the bank for great hair.
My experience is with just one of many new additions to the Organix family. I am obviously looking forward to trying all of them but you can only wash your hair so many times a day… unless you’re Jessi Spano! The next on my list is sure to be the Moisturizing Grapefruit Mango Butter or the Fortifying Lavender Soymilk shampoo and conditioners.
Have you tried any of the other new additions? If so, let us know! We’d love to hear what you have to say.
* The product for this review was provided to us free of charge for the purpose of product testing. This does not effect our opinion of the products in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.