Maybe you were blessed with good eyesight, in which case you should count your, well, blessings! But if you fall into the visually challenged category like myself you know how it feels to be constantly squinting or putting in eye drops to keep your contacts moist, or worse yet, trying to find stylish reading glasses that don’t make you look like an old lady. Until now there have been about 2 options for reading glasses: the fugly-not-so-great-quality ones that you can pickup at the drug store, or the expensive frames and lenses sold at eye wear retailers. If you want fun, stylish reading glasses at reasonable prices, check out Eyebobs.com.
Eyebobs reading glasses are designed for wearers who demand distinctive, high quality glasses that express their image and smack of attitude.
So you’ve always had 20/20 vision, right?
Every 8 seconds someone turns 40. This means 1.5 million people are having birthdays and if they don’t already wear reading glasses, they soon will be (97% by the time they are 50). In addition, 1.5 million people have lasik surgery and many more find eyebobs as the perfect adjunct to contacts.
What’s Different About Eyebobs? This is what their web site has to say…
- eyebobs are made to make a great first impression with both color and style in mind. Why bother putting on a terrific suit, a fabulous outfit, or wearing terrific shoes, if you are going to put a cheap pair of readers on your face?
- Using top grade optical plastics from Italy and high tech metals eyebobs feature flexible hinges and extended temples to keep the eyewear comfortably in place. In fact, each pair comes with a one year manufacturing warranty. All styles offer UV protection.
- Each pair of reading glassses is sold with a protective case. Use it.
- Powers are available in hard to find quarter strength increments (1.00, 1.25, 1.50…). And, if you use a 2.75, 3.00, or more for special close up projects…email us…we stock a limited amount of these magnifications.
- eyebobs is not a licensed product. It is designed by me, my staff, and other lunatics (a.k.a. personal friends) who wear reading glasses or who are opticians.
- eyebobs are not intended for the masses. Some pairs are cute, some are slim, and some are meant for someone who is a little edgy, definitely has an opinion, may be a bit too outspoken, who dares to be different, and who doesn’t mind attracting attention.
- A qualified optician can convert eyebobs to prescription glasses. If they say they can’t, find someone else in your area. We sell to optometrists, ophthalmologists, and opticians nationally (and internationally) who make prescription lenses for these frames everyday.
Create different looks for home, office, and evening. The average person has 8 – 10 pairs of reading glasses. Be sure to keep an extra pair on the coffee table, by the bed, at work, and by the TV.
eyebobs specializes in eyewear for the irreverent and slightly jaded.
Eyebobs also sells bi-focal sunglasses – perfect for the beach or pool. Available on line at Eyebobs.com or at selected retailers, you will definitely feel brighter and be able to read clearly with a stylish pair of eyebobs!