Last weekend, me and my family went hiking at Andres Institute of Art in Brookline, NH. The fall foliage is great here in New England this year. The leaves were amazing, the weather was perfect and thankfully there weren’t a ton of people on the mountain.
Thank goodness for my Boba carrier because obviously babywearing makes it possible to do this kind of fun, family activity with a newborn.
- Babycarrier: Boba Carrier 4G in Safari
- Carrier Cover: Infantino Hoodie Universal All Season Carrier Cover
- Shirt: Simply Vera by Vera Wang Breathe Ruched Seamless Tee in gray
- Jacket: Columbia Benton Springs Full-Zip Fleece Jacket in brown
- Jeans: NYDJ Straight Leg Jeans
- Sneakers: Women’s Cushe® Wildrun Mid Casual Shoes
- Necklace: Droolery Metallic Turquoise Ella Teething Necklace
Not my most fashionable outfit, but appropriate for the task at hand – hiking outdoors with three children!
* I’m not actually as unflatteringly large as I appear in these photos! It’s the baby carrier cover! I swear!!!
This post is about real moms who have real style. While we all fall into the jeans and t-shirt rut we are encouraging our fellow moms to take the time to dress their best and rock it like the rock star moms they are! Did you look especially good this week, were the other moms at the playground complimenting your outfit? Share the look that worked for both potty training, the playground and coffee with a friend and let’s inspire each other with some real mom fashion! Real Mom Style is a collaboration between Momma in FlipFlops and That Chic Mom the link up is hosted on That Chic Mom this week so join in and share your Real Mom Style!