Congratulations to Gloria for winning the Peace&Love Earrings and the Peace&Love Necklace from Twisted Silver’s new Salvage line for Fall ’09 / Winter ’10.
Comment #149 chosen by Random.org
Thank you to everyone who entered the contest! Please come back every Monday for a chance to win cool prizes!
Peace&Love Earrings and Peace&Love Necklace
The SALVAGE line is drawn from unique and unpredictable sources of raw materials, often the throwaway by-products from industry, recycled into ultra chic. These forgotten parts SALVAGED into forward fashion fall into three memorable collections.
Twisted Silver designer, Debra Mitchell, finds inspiration for her lines in all forms of unique metals and materials. Driven by turning distressed, cast off and forgotten items and recycling old buttons, hooks and clasps, Mitchell transforms unadorned pieces into new and fabulous designs. Using vintage spoons, magazine paper, abandoned jewelry chains and antique trinkets, the jewelry is turned into a fresh modern re-creation.
Twisted Silver is Uber Chic yet Eco Friendly. We are so excited to be able to giveaway the Peace&Love Earrings and the Peace&Love Necklace to 1 lucky reader!
1. Visit Twisted-Silver.com and then leave a comment with your name, valid email address, and a link to your favorite piece of jewelry!
Extra Optional Entries: (Leave 1 comment for each extra entry.)
2. Follow @TheHousewife on Twitter (include your Twitter name in comment!)
3. Tweet about this contest 1 entry per tweet, up to 4x daily (1 hours apart please!). Leave 1 comment for each tweet with the link to tweet. (click here to tweet automatically or copy & paste the following:)
- Enter to win Twisted Silver Peace&Love earrings and necklace set from @thehousewife and @TwistedRocks http://bit.ly/abbRi Please RT!
4. Follow @TwistedRocks on Twitter (include your Twitter name in comment!)
5. Become a fan of Twisted Silver on Facebook
6. Become a fan of The Fashionable Housewife on Facebook
7. Subscribe To Our RSS Feed
(Note: You must leave 1 comment per entry. Extra entries will not be counted unless you leave a comment for each one. If you’re already subscribed to our RSS or following on Twitter, leave a comment and tell us. It still counts as an extra entry!)
If you have trouble leaving a comment and our Spam catcher is giving you trouble, please email me and let me know!
Contest runs from September 14th until September 20th. Last chance to enter is Sept 20th at 11:59pm ET. A winner will be contacted on or before Sept 25th, 2009 and asked for full name, along with their mailing address. If no response is given within 24 hours, a different winner will be chosen, so please be sure to check your email. Must be 18 or older to enter. Contest open to USA