Nothing makes an outfit pop as much as a big ol’ splash of red! My outfit today got a big dose of sunshine with these Lee Comfort Fit West Bermuda Shorts. They have a clean utility styling and flexible hidden “comfort waist” made of elastic that stretches with your every move. Perfect for someone like me with young kids!
These fit me absolutely perfect. They run true to size and have a bit of stretch to the material that makes them incredibly comfortable. Yet, with all day wear, they still retained their shape. Very few wrinkles too.
I tucked my shirt into the shorts so you could see the shorts, but normally if I was going to wear my shirt tucked in, I would throw on a cool belt. Problem is, now that I’ve lost all this weight, none of my belts fit me!!! I went from having a pudgy 30 inch waist to a slim 24.5 inch waist. Time to go belt shopping!
Okay back to the shorts… You can pick up a pair of these ON SALE for just $17.00 on the Lee website! Click here to see the Lee Comfort Fit West Bermuda Shorts. (They were originally $52.00!)
After getting these shorts to review I am even more excited that I am getting the opportunity to review some new Fall 2012 styles very soon!
Highlights to come…
- Gold Label – featuring trend-right styles such as the traditional skinny jean and vintage flare.
- Slender Secret– quality fabric and ultra stretch retains its shape all day long while provide a smooth, slimming look.
- Perfect Fit – the newest fit innovation from Lee uses Shapetastic technology that features a compression mesh panel that lifts the seat and shapes the tummy simultaneously
- Curvy Fit – more stretch makes this new line hug and flatter curves in all the right places.
I can’t wait! Let me know if there are things you want me to “check for” when I’m reviewing these upcoming Fall styles from Lee. I can’t wait to share them with you!
Also… I’m in looooove with this hat. Rose adorned Fedora from Forever 21 just $14.50! I’ve never been so excited about a hat in my life.
Shorts: Lee Comfort Fit West Bermuda Shorts
Shirt: purchased at Mother & Child Consignment Store
Shoes: Earthies “Amalfi” Crochet Heels in Red
Hat: Floral Trim Fedora Forever 21 – $14.50
Earrings: Argento Vivo purchased on RueLaLa for $39 (similar style)
Nails: Jamberry Nails in Black Floral
* The Lee Shorts pictured above were provided to us free of charge for the purpose of product testing. This does not effect our opinion of the product in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.