Okay so here is something totally random… Today, November 15th is National Raisin Bran Day.
Bet you didn’t know that Raisin Bran had it’s very own day, did ya?
Here are some information on Post Raisin Bran.
- Post Raisin Bran is made with whole grain wheat and wheat bran
- With 22g per serving, each serving of Post Raisin Bran is an excellent source of whole grains – one bowl provides 45% of your recommended daily whole grain content*
- With 8g of fiber per serving, one bowl of Post Raisin Bran provides 32% of your daily recommended value**
- Each bowl of Post Raisin Bran provides 13 vitamins and minerals
- Each box of Post Raisin Bran is packed with plump, California-grown Sun-Maid raisins.
Visit www.postcereals.com for more helpful facts and recipes.
Did you eat your Raisin Bran today?? ;-)