Well I guess some could argue that it never went away but the simple black heel is something that EVERY woman should have in their closet. Just recently, my classic black heels bit the dust… I am talkin’ no cobbler or shoe fixer could do anything to bring them back to life, soooooooo I was on the hunt for a pair of simple black heels, perfect for work and play alike and would be entirely versatile.
If I were to splurge (and I mean bigtime splurge)? My choices would most definitely be for the designer duds below.
1. Christian Louboutin Matatales Wedge
2. Loeffler Randall Irina Pump
3. Manolo Blahnik Cheirafac Pump
4. Givenchy Zip Front Slingback Sandal
5. Christian Louboutin Belle Bootie
6. CO-OP Barneys New York Open-Toe Sandal
…but since I am not rolling in it, I need to make a smart investment. The following are “steals”. Which ones would you choose?
1. Steve Madden Russhh – Black Suede
3. Jessica Simpson Endo – Black Patent
4. MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Tatum’ Oxford (Nordstrom Exclusive)
5. 2 Lips Too Too Endless – Black
6. Michael Antonio Luna Pump – Black Pump
via The Window