Whether your hair is short or long, straight sleek styles will be a huge thing this Spring 2009. If you aren’t accustomed to using a Straightening Iron, you better get one fast!
We recommend the HairArt Ceramic Straightening Iron and the Infiniti by Conair Ceramic Straightener.
I personally use the Infiniti by Conair Ceramic Styler, 1 3/4″ Straightener and I love it. No complaints. Very easy to use, and get my incredibly stubborn hair straight as an arrow every time.
You can also help your hair be sleek and straight with affordable products like Sexy Hair Concepts Straight Sexy Hair Smooth & Seal, Aerated Anti-Frizz Spray and Enjoy Straightener which is my personal favorite.
How To Get The Look
- Start by washing your hair with a really good straightening like Sleek.look by Matrix Smoothing System Shampoo. Follow with a light conditioner like Sleek.look by Matrix Smoothing System Conditioner. Those are my personal favorites and they work really well for creating sleek, straight hair.
- Towel dry for a few minutes with a Hair Turban
- Apply a light layer of Enjoy Straightener or another high quality Hair Straightening Balm
- Blow dry hair with a hair dryer on a low setting. Gently blow dry hair straight with a Round Brush.
- When hair is dry, straighten out any wavy spots or stubborn areas with a quality Ceramic Straightening Iron
- Finish look with a product that will add shine like Enjoy Shine & Smooth or Enjoy Shine Spray
To get sleek, straight hair, I prefer Enjoy Hair Care Products because they work the best. I’ve tried A LOT of different products over the years trying to get my frizzy mane to look straight and sexy, so I can tell you dozens of products that don’t work. There are very, very few that actually give me the look I’m going for and Enjoy Hair Care Products are one of the few companies I know of that really and truly works.
The Enjoy Shine Spray is probably my favorite product of all. I use it every single day after I style my hair. It adds just the right amount of healthy shine without looking greasy or heavy. It doesn’t make my hair dirty either. I just love it.
Stay tuned for more Spring 2009 Hair Trends…