Reason # 1 why I am smitten with Smitten NYC? Their groovy love of vintage-y type comics/images and such. I have always loved Brenda Starr and Pulp Fiction Novels…. anyhoo, I was drawn to them immediately. See?
But more importantly, reason #2 that I love Smitten NYC? Their totally quality garments. I am the proud owner of the Smitten NYC Button Up Cardi in Periwinkle Blue… and I am… how should I say this? ….Hmmm, SMITTEN. This cardi is perfect for the Summer as it is lightweight, made of linen and rayon, and is accented with ribbed sleeves and distressed areas throughout. My first thought when putting it on was how thoughtful and dainty this little slice of heaven is. Not overbearing in its edginess, this cardi adds that extra sass to my work dresses without looking unprofessional.
How would you like to win any item of your choice from the Smitten NYC Online Shop? Well, you are in luck because we have teamed up with Smitten NYC to bring you just that type of giveaway, worth over $150!
There are multiple ways to enter but be sure you leave a comment for each one that you complete:
- Follow Smitten NYC and The Fashionable Housewife on Twitter
- ‘Like’ on Smitten NYC and The Fashionable Housewife on Facebook
- Sign up for newsletter at https://www.smittennyc.com/, sign up is at bottom
- Follow on Tumblr smittennyc.tumblr.com
- Like any of the other Fashionable blogs on Facebook, The Fashionable Gal, The Fashionable Bambino or The Fashionable Plate
- Tweet the following about the giveaway: I am smitten with the @smittenNYC giveaway on @thehousewife blog https://bit.ly/rmEFYR #GIVEAWAY
- Share this giveaway on Facebook