I received this product and was immediately inspired to groom my eyebrows, something I am really not usually inclined to do. I am fair skinned and have very light eyebrows so even if they are “overgrown” or “out of control” it is not really noticeable to me… but when I really took a pair of tweezers to my brow region, I realized there was some work to be done. After the basic grooming was finished, I wanted to see if this jane iredale’s PureBrow Fix and Mascara was really all it is cracked up to be. The product sent me information which touted the following:
- Convenient, Two easy steps to perfectly sculpted eyebrows.
- PureBrow Fix & Mascara is a colorless formula that precisely places the brows and accentuates the eye.
- Apply lightly to brow and comb to shape.
- Can be used to hold brows in place or as a clear mascara.
- Packaged in a double-ended tube.
- Non-irritating formula
- Pure, natural ingredients provide sheer coverage with a “no-makeup” look in a quick drying formula.
VERDICT? I really liked it! My first time trying it, I definitely put too much on my eyebrows. It was quick drying but I near cemented my brows in place haha. The second time I used it, I definitely used an appropriate amount and the result was great. The applicator brush was small and angled enough to move my brows into place before the “fix” took effect. Overall, I thought this was a great product for anyone looking to manage their eyebrows thin or thick. I plan to recommend this to my friends who are obsessed with grooming their brows; this is definitely the product for them.
* The product for this review was provided to us free of charge for the purpose of product testing. This does not effect our opinion of the products in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.