If you took a look at the sampling of all the looks on this Springs runways, you would most definitely see a trend… a trend called crazy prints! The designers pulled out the stops when giving us eye catching and wild, vibrant prints this Spring. Trending? Yes. Wearable in real life? Not always. We here at The Fashionable Housewife don’t always take things so literally… we like to take inspiration from the runways and make looks our own.
1. Fairground Beaded Dress by Dress Up Topshop, $350.00
2. Butterfly Puff Print Dress by French Connection, $88.00
3. Z by Zandra Rhodes Top, $54.00
4. Bindya Silk Blend Scarf, $47.00
5. George Micro canvas Shoulder Bag, from Walmart, $14.00