The Msnbc Digital Network recently presented the TODAY.com a website for America’s No. 1 morning show. The site features an all new style and format that allows viewers to be interactive by viewing and sharing stories. The new TODAY.com is compatible with iPad, iPhone and desktop browsers, and is available TODAY anytime, on any platform.
You can stay updated and informed all day and get the video and stories online from the TODAY broadcast.
Some key features of TODAY.com:
- The whole TODAY family greets you a the top of the site on every visit.
- Video timeline showing four hours of TODAY, featuring the most popular clips and editor’s picks.
- Allows users to share stories and video on their Facebook right from the TODAY.com homepage.
- A customizable weather badge showing the conditions in your neighborhood.
- A “Heard it on TODAY” area for easy access to content mentioned on the show.
- When you log onto Facebook, you can use the tool to see the TODAY stories your friends are watching and sharing.
- A toolbar feature shows ways viewers can connect to TODAY (newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and apps).
“Our audience likes to snack on stories throughout the day, so we’re programming the new site to surface the news we know they crave at different times,” said Jen Brown, director of TODAY.com. “The conversation doesn’t stop at 11 a.m. when the show ends. It continues 24 hours a day online.”
“TODAY is one of the most iconic brands in America and the new TODAY.com is an important and positive step towards our future,” said Jim Bell, executive producer, TODAY. “The new site is a reflection of how people live right now, with viewers connecting with us throughout the day for news and information. The seamlessness between our screens grows more and more every day.”
You can make the new TODAY.com your own homepage and also find TODAY on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TODAY), Twitter and Tumblr.
Also, the TODAY app is now available (for free) for the iPad!
The TODAY App for iPad lets viewers check in with Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales, Kathie Lee Gifford, and Hoda Kotb, anytime and anywhere. It’s another engaging way to enjoy content from America’s No. 1 morning show. Users can also share their favorite content with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter.
“We know our audience wants to be in the loop on the latest news and information,” said Jen Brown, director of TODAY.com. “We created the TODAY App to allow them to stay connected with their favorite segments throughout the day and on the go.”
Get the app exclusively on itunes!
TODAY.com is the online home for America’s No. 1 morning program. TODAY.com is the first stop for those interested in news, advice and lifestyle information of all kinds. In addition to interviews and tips from NBC’s TODAY, the site offers a behind-the-scenes blog and regular expert columns on everything from food and fashion to parenting and relationships. TODAY.com also offers original web-only reporting and interactive features to help make sense of the latest news and trends. TODAY.com. Don’t miss a moment.