By the time I was 35 my dermatologist had removed 6 pre-cancerous growths from my chest, so for obvious reasons I am very particular about the sun block that my family and I use. I recently discovered Episencial and I love it. While it is marketed toward babies and young children it is just the kind of product that I like to buy.
Episencial is the first company to develop all natural and sustainable baby skin care specifically for today’s actively healthy families.
Their high quality baby skin care products are designed with green values in mind. Episencial products are:
- professional quality at an unbeatable price
- baby safe for the most sensitive skin – ages 0 to 150
- immunity enhancing with doctor recommended, clinically effective formulas
- free from all the bad stuff – no harsh chemicals
- terrific smelling with real fruit juice extracts – not fragrances
- made exclusively with all natural ingredients and lots of organics
- beautifully packaged in recycled and sustainablematerials – phthalate and BpA free
- adorned with art beloved by children for generations, Eric Carle’s The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- manufactured under solar power
- Episencial is the first skin care company to develop all natural and sustainable products specifically for today’s actively healthy families and their green values. Why? Because today everyone knows the importance of making healthy choices for yourself, your family and the planet – but it is not always easy to do, particularly when raising young children. That’s where Episencial comes in.
Episencial is made with Naturally Derived Ingredients
Quite Simply, but seriously, Episencial skin care:
- is free from ALL the bad stuff – no synthetic additives
- is made with professional quality ingredients
- is baby safe for the most sensitive skin – ages 0 to 150
- enhances immunity with doctor recommended, clinically effective formulas
- smells terrific with real fruit juice extracts – not fragrances
- is made exclusively with all natural ingredients and lots of organics like raspberry juice, cucumber extract,orange extract, and avocado oil
Episencial products are available on-line at Episencial.com, drugstore.com and at Target.com as well as Target stores.
ENTER TO WIN!
We’re giving away a bottle of Episencial sunscreen to one lucky winner!
First, make sure that you’re a fan of The Fashionable Housewife on Facebook.
Second, encourage your friends to “LIKE” The Fashionable Housewife on Facebook! Have each friend that joins through you post “____ sent me” (filling in your name). The person who refers the most fans will win a bottle of Epsencial sunscreen, and one of their friends (randomly selected by me) will win as well!
This giveaway will end (Sunday, June 27th, 11:59 PM EST) and is open to the US only.
Winner Announced: Congratulations to Shazia Shakel and her friend Hena Mansoor!! Shazia got the most amount of friends to “LIKE” The Fashionable Housewife on Facebook and will receive a bottle of Episencial Sunscreen for her and her friend.
Thank you to everyone who entered!!!