It’s a new year, so why not clean out your makeup bag to make room for some of the latest and greatest in beauty? With so many hot new products to hit the market recently, I dare you to read this list and not covet at least one of the products here!
1. Hello Kitty Parisienne Palette
This gorgeous Paris-themed palette combines four Charmmy eye shadows and a flattering blush to help you create looks or touch up on the go. Palette includes:
- 0.07 oz Charmmy eyeshadow in pearlized creamy beige
- 0.07 oz Charmmy eyeshadow in glittery dark brown
- 0.07 oz Charmmy eyeshadow in matte bright purple
- 0.07 oz Charmmy eyeshadow in matte blue/gray shadow
- 0.3 oz Blush in pearlized medium pink
2. Too Faced Natural Flirt Makeup Collection
This limited edition collection from Too Faced contains everything you need for eyes, lips and face. Packaged in a feminine makeup bag, the collection includes:
- Shadow Insurance in Candlelight
- Magic Mushroom Eyeshadow
- Lashgasm Mascara
- Pink Leopard Bronzer
- Petite Retractable Brush
- Glamour Gloss in This Is Pretty
3. L’Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer
A brand new concealer from L’Oreal, this light-reflecting concealer works to diminish dark circles and helps your skin look lit from within. Whether you want to conceal flaws or attain a more radiant complexion, this concealer is definitely worth a try.
4. Benefit Cosmetics Chachatint
If you’re familiar with Benefit’s other cheek and lip stains, you may want to try their newest version -chachatint. This mango-hued cheek and lip stain is designed to give skin a sun-kissed glow, perfect for making a pale winter complexion look like you just came back from a tropical vacation.
5. Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick
This lipstick, designed for up to 14 hours of wear, was also formulated to feel creamy and lightweight instead of cake-y and dried out on lips. With a huge selection of shades to choose from, you’re almost guaranteed to find your perfect match.
Which of these new beauty products are you eager to try?
Another great product to consider is creme de la mer at Urban Retreat!