My go-to eyeshadow palette for the past few months has been Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. It’s part of my 15 minute, everyday makeup routine and my results are always stellar. (At least I think so!)
If you follow me on Instagram and check out my outfits, you see I’m always always wearing a mix of at least 2-4 eyeshadow shades from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. It’s my go-to palette that has the best mix of colors for everyday wear. It’s easy to look classy with any of the neutral eyeshadows in this palette.
Here is my 15 minute beauty routine…
- I start with a BB Cream (like UD Naked Skin or Miracle Skin Transformer) or a liquid foundation (like Covergirl)
- Next I dab Urban Decay eyshadow primer potion on my eyelids
- Then I use 2-4 colors from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette on my eyelids
- I line my upper and lower lids with Tarte EmphasEYES™ Aqua-Gel Eyeliner or Line Fix Gel Eyeliner Pencil from Cailyn Cosmetics
- My favorite mascara is definitely Covergirl Lashblast Mascara although I have a few others I like too like Boots No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara in Black, CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara and Maybelline Volum’ Express Colossal Mascara.
- Finally, I finish with Mally’s Perfect Red Lips kit. If I’m going for a less dramatic look, I opt for a lip stain.
What does your everyday beauty routine consist of?