There are a lot of new beauty collections for spring 2012, but the Lancome Spring 2012 Color Collection Roseraie Des Delices is easily one of my favorites for the season. Below, I’ve highlighted the new products for the spring line, so check them out and make room in your beauty bag for these gorgeous new eyeshadows, lip colors and more.
- Limited Edition Spring 2012 Collection Eye Palette Eye Brightening All-In-One 5-Shadow & Liner (2 new palettes)
Both palettes in this limited edition spring 2012 collection are stunning, and include “Rose Romance,” a palette of soft pinks, peach and burgundy shadows, and “Vert Tendresse,” a flattering mix of mint and forest greens. Each shadow can be worn alone or combined for the perfect eye look and all of the shadows are designed to wear for up to 8 hours.
- Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner (two new shades)
Lancome’s Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner includes two new shades that are perfect for spring: “Blanc,” a pure white designed to brighten eyes, and “Green Petal,” a frosty, pastel mint green for a bright pop of color.
- La Roseraie Illuminating Smooth Powder
This gorgeous rosy pink and pastel shimmer color compact is a great all-in-one compact for cheeks and face, and will impart a subtle shimmer and rosy glow to brighten even the dullest complexions.
- L’Absolu Rouge Nu (two shades: Sweet Marmalade and Rose Petal)
- Le French Touch Absolu Nu (Cotton Candy)
- Color Fever Gloss (three shades: Green Petal, Tangerine Petal and Rose Petal)
By far my favorite offerings from Lancome’s 2012 makeup collection are the lip colors. With two new lipsticks to choose from and a new lip gloss, you can find something for everyone. All of the shades are perfect for spring, but the lip gloss is definitely my favorite with their sheer pastel shades and their moisturizing, never sticky, application.
Which products are your favorite from the spring collection?