LypSyl is a premium lip care line created over 100 years ago in Sweden. Formulated from all-natural, pure Swedish beeswax, LypSyl products combine natural and therapeutic ingredients like organic Shea butter, coconut oil, Vitamin E and Vitamin A, providing unsurpassed moisture and lip protection.
Swedish beeswax is used as the main ingredient for all LypSyl products because of its ability to spread evenly and allow the formula to penetrate deeply into the lips. Offered in several formulas, Lypsyl Original Formula; LypMoisturizer (HoneyBerry SPF), Lypsyl Eucalyptus Lip Balm; LypRadiance, Extreme Cold Sore Relief and Lypsyl Lypsensitivity with Aloevera.
I personally had the opportunity to try Lypsyl Original Formula for myself and was pleasantly surprised with the results. If you like the leading popular beeswax lip balm, then you’ll love Lypsyl. It has a smoother texture, longer lasting container, and convenient application.
LypSyl products can be found at Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, Duane Reade, Shop-Rite, select Wal-Mart locations and drugstore.com for a starting suggested retail price of $2.99. LypSyl is not tested on animals. Please visit www.LypSylhome.com.
Find out how Celebrities combat chapped lips…
Everybody gets chapped lips, but for celebrities who are examined from every angle, having chapped lips is a BIG don’t. Whether they are walking the red carpet, caught by the paparazzi or performing a scene, nothing is more prominent than a celebrity’s lips. LypSyl (www.lypsylhome.com), the premium lip care line made from pure Swedish beeswax, shares celebrities’ top tips on kissing chapped lips goodbye:
1. “After a hot make out session, put LypSyl on your lips to keep them from getting dry.” – Rosie Perez (Actor, Academy Award Nominee for Fearless, Artistic Chair, Urban Arts Partnership)
2. “Use organic lip moisturizers cause you can’t put chemicals on your kissers.” – Jesse Eisenberg (Actor, Adventureland, Zombieland)
3. “Carry a tube of LypSyl in each purse, so you never have to worry about not having lip balm when you need it. I can’t live without my LypSyl!” – Diane Neal (Actor, Law & Order SVU)
4. “Use a convenient, long-lasting lip balm to combat chapped lips.” – Michael Ealy (Actor, Miracle at St. Anna, Golden Globe Nominee for Sleeper Cell)
5. “Look for products with natural beeswax, such as LypSyl. LypSyl is like silk on my lips and doesn’t make my lips feel sticky.” – Claudie Blakely (Actor, Pride & Prejudice, Gosford Park)
6. “A Swede would never walk outside in extreme hot or cold weather without applying LypSyl before leaving the house.” – Nina Persson (Singer, Lyricist of The Cardigans, Swedish Grammy Award Winner)
7. “I can’t stand the look of dry lips; I always apply an all-natural lip balm several times a day.” – Tracie Thoms (Actor, Cold Case)
8. “I love this stuff. I am excited to use LypSyl.” – Anthony Mackie (Actor, Notorious, The Hurt Locker)
9. “I advise all my actors– even the tough football players in ‘The Longest Yard’ — to use a good lip moisturizer morning, noon and night.” – Felicity Bowring (Celebrity Make-up Artist, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, The Longest Yard)
10. “As producer of the 24 Hour Plays on Broadway, my overnight survival kit must have toothpaste, a toothbrush, 2 Red Bulls and LypSyl LypMoisturizer!” – Tina Fallon (Producer, 24 Hour Plays)
Fashionable Media Review Policy: The featured product for this review was provided to me, at no cost, by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.