Source: Better Homes and Gardens
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 15 minutes
Chill: 4 hours
Rating: 3 stars
* 2 14-ounce cans chicken broth
* 5 medium yellow tomatoes peeled, seeded, and cut up
* 1 large yellow sweet pepper
* 2 to 3 yellow banana peppers seeded and cut up
* 4 cloves garlic, chopped
* 1/2 small onion
* 1 small Roma tomato peeled, seeded, and diced
* Fresh whole chives (optional)
1. In a food processor bowl or blender container combine half of the broth, yellow tomatoes, sweet pepper, banana pepper, garlic, and onion. Cover and process or blend mixture until smooth. Repeat.
2. Transfer soup to bowl. Chill, covered, for 4 hours. Top with diced Roma tomato and garnish with fresh whole chives, if desired. Makes 8 servings.