How to Wear Ugg Boots
Ugg Boots are a fashionable kind of boot made out of sheepskin worn by both men and women. They are very comfy and warm, and many celebrities have been seen wearing them. If you have just bought some Ugg Boots or just don’t know how to wear them or when to wear them, this is the guide for you!
- Buy them in neutral colors, such as chestnut or brown. That way, you can easily wear them with any outfit, however, you could also buy pink or purple uggs, even though it would be much harder to wear with your outfits.
- Wear Uggs with shorts. They usually look the best with jean shorts that are above the knee but you could experiment with different kind of shorts, such as unique patterns, bright colors, or maybe different kind of materials.
- Tuck your jeans into your boots. A very cute “wintery” outfit is to wear jeans tucked into uggs with a light or dark colored shirt (like white or red), along with a woolen jacket, scarf, or hat.
- Wear it with skirts too! Uggs look great with almost any skirt that is above the knee and in some cases, below the knee, but above the ankle. It really depends on what color ugg boots you have. Obviously, you should not wear a lime green skirt with purple uggs.
- Try wearing them with more of a wide-legged jean. roll the jean up a little bit and put it over the boot. It’s very cute.
- The benefit of wearing Ugg Boots is that you don’t need to wear socks with them, even in cold weather as they are warm inside.
- Although you do not have to wear socks with Uggs, wearing them prevents damage to the fur inside the shoe.
- Avoid wearing thicker socks (ones designed for hiking, skiing, or general winter wear). They may damage the insides of your Uggs.
- You can buy some cleaning products specifically made for Ugg Boots.
- Try waterproofing them using spray, this will prevent water damage.
- Men usually look best wearing Ugg boots with jeans, either tucked in or worn over the top of the boots.
- Wearing Ugg boots with skinny jeans prevents having to tuck them in every so often.
- You don’t have to tuck your jeans into your uggs. Boot-cut jeans over uggs look really cute too!
- Most people think uggs look best with jeans.
- When wearing Uggs with a skirt in colder seasons try pairing them with knee socks with a pretty design along the top.
- Avoid wearing Uggs in muddy or wet conditions.
- Never put Ugg boots in the washing machine, as this can damage them.
- Ugg boots weren’t called “ugg” without a reason. Be circumspect about where you wear them; formal events are a complete no-no.
- Some guys hate seeing Ugg boots on their girlfriends.
- Some girls hate seeing Ugg boots on their boyfriends.
- How to Care for Hiking Boots
- How to Wear Platform Shoes
- How to Keep Your Shoes from Stinking
- How to Clean Patent Leather Boots
- How to Give Your Boots That Military Mirror Shine
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Wear Ugg Boots. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.