If you love your makeup and spend half an hour every morning making sure it’s just right, then you’re going to love this article. I’ve been using makeup for years, and throughout that time, I’ve learned a lot about enhancing my look with eyebrows. This article will provide you with some tips and tricks on grooming your eyebrows that apply regardless of whether you’re at home or the salon. Once that’s done, we’ll talk about what kind of devices are available for taking care of them on your own in your spare time.
Prepare the tools needed, safety razors and a brow comb
Eyebrows are an essential part of your face that can be used to make you look more beautiful. The eyebrows define your whole look and complete your features. Some people have a natural beauty while others do not. If you are one of those who do not, you might want to enhance their eyebrows by using the right tools and products. For help finding the right tools, Lumen Beaute is a great place to start!
Taming them is essential as well. You can shape your brows as you want without worrying about them growing back to their original state. It would only take a few minutes for you to groom your eyebrows using the right tools and products. Here are the steps on how to do it:
Prepare the tools needed for eyebrow grooming.
Brow comb: You need a comb with a handle. You can use this tool to tame stray hairs or even remove them if they bother you that much. Just remember that you should never pluck them out because they will grow back thicker and darker than before.
Waterproof mascara: Waterproof mascara will prevent your brows from smudging when applied. It is also better than clear mascara because it has colour, so it will help fill in any bare spots on your brows.
Safety razor: Safety razors are ideal for growing out thick eyebrows since they would not give you cuts during
Understand the eyebrow shape you have
Eyebrows are the most important facial feature that you should take care of. The shape and length of your eyebrows are what frames the face and give it expression. When people look at you, they see your eyebrows before they see any other feature on you. Eyebrows are one of the first things people notice about you, especially when you don’t have any makeup on.
Tapered eyebrows have a visible tail that trails off to a point. This shape best suits round faces because it narrows the face and draws attention to the eyes. They are best suited for both oval and round-shaped faces.
Thick eyebrows are natural-looking but can sometimes be too bold and dark for some people’s liking. These types of eyebrows suit both heart-shaped and square faces.
Straight eyebrows have a uniform thickness throughout their length, with a defined endpoint. Straight eyebrows tend to suit long or oval faces better than rounder ones.
Protruding eyebrows are wider at the base and taper upwards towards the tips. They suit all face shapes. However, if your face is very short or long, it may not suit your face shape. Avoid this type of eyebrow if this applies to you.
How to trim and shape your brows
There are many ways to trim your eyebrows:
1. The first and most crucial step is to decide what shape you want your eyebrows to be. Do you want them arched? Straight across? Almond-shaped?
2. If you are using a razor, shave off any unwanted hair.
3. You can also use tweezers or wax to remove unwanted hair. This method is recommended for people who have not used either of these before and are still learning the best way to shape their eyebrows. (This is also the cheapest way.)
4. Use an eyebrow pencil or powder to fill in any gaps between your eyebrow hairs.
5. Use an eyebrow brush or spoolie to brush out any visible brow hairs if you have used powder or a pencil on them.
6. Using a pair of scissors, cut your eyebrows so that they are even and at the desired angle/length (this may take some practice).
7. Using makeup, fill in any gaps between the brows with brow powder, gel, or pencils.
8. Use an eyebrow brush or spoolie again to brush out any visible brow hairs if you have used powder or a pencil on them again.