This week, we’re giving away tarte multiplEYE lash enhancer to 1 lucky winner!
tarte multiplEYE lash enhancer is made with proprietary HydroPlant Peptide™ which is clinically proven to give the appearance of longer, thicker lashes naturally: soy and amino acid proteins combine to form an essential super-protein base that fortifies and nourishes lashes. This protein emulsion is infused with cellulose, a plant-derived thickening agent, and vitamin C, an antioxidant booster.
152% change in the appearance of lash length after 6 weeks
100% of subjects reported an increase in the appearance of lash length
100% of subjects reported an increase in overall lash health
90% of subjects reported an increase in lash thickness
This amazing lash enhancer was recently in an issue of Self Magazine.
I’m sure some of you have seen the new commercials for Latisse, the first prescription eyelash growth treatment. But why get a prescription when you can go to your local Sephora and pick up a bottle of tarte multiplEYE lash enhancer that will give you the same results? Plus, MultiplEYE is made with natural ingredients that will actually nourish your eyelashes as well as help them grow longer and thicker. [Click here for ingredients…]
1. Leave a comment with your name, valid email address, and tell me why you want longer eyelashes.
Extra Entries: (Leave 1 comment for each extra entry.)
2. Follow @thehousewife on Twitter (include your Twitter name in comment!)
3. Follow @tartecosmetics on Twitter (include your Twitter name in comment!)
4. Tweet about this contest 1 entry per tweet, up to 4x daily. Leave 1 comment for each tweet with link to tweet. (click here to tweet automatically or copy & paste the following:)
- Enter to win MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer! @tartecosmetics partnered with @thehousewife for this #GIVEAWAY. http://bit.ly/6s4mP Please RT!
(Note: if you’re already subscribed to our RSS or following on Twitter, leave a comment and tell us. Leave 1 comment for each entry for a total of 7 initial entries and up to 4 additional entries each day for the duration of the contest. Email with questions!)
If you have trouble leaving a comment and our Spam catcher is giving you trouble, please email me and let me know!
Contest runs from July 20th – July 26th. Last chance to enter is July 26th at 11:59pm ET. A winner will be contacted on or before July 31st, 2009 and asked for full name, along with their mailing address. If no response is given within 24 hours, a different winner will be chosen.. Must be a resident of the USA to enter.
CONGRATULATIONS! Erin Walsh is the winner of the MultiplEYE! (Comment #117 chosen by Random.org)