Are you a woman trying to conceive in your thirties or forties? Do you want to get a complete evaluation of your child bearing capacity at an age touted as the decline of fertility? Have you, as a couple, been trying since a long time to have a child? Are you confused if there is any procedure which helps you determine your capacity to bear the child? If you can relate well with above issues, simply get hold of what we got to say about the health concerns which have become a major concern of current times. Well, the answer to all the above issues lies in a simple fertility test.
These fertility tests are meant to determine if a woman can conceive and the results are based upon the health and age scale. These tests are conducted on the basis of many other criteria about which we shall throw a light upon. Many hospitals conduct fertility test of women in question with the help of latest medical equipment, which will give you precise results.
Criteria of fertility assessment
Following benchmarks are set to find if a woman is healthy and fit enough to conceive in the later years:
- Levels of anti-Mullerian hormone: Level of this hormone determines the number of eggs produced in body. As a woman ages, the level of this hormone decreases, leading to lesser number of eggs and this condition itself is indicative of slowing down of ovaries. Numerically, AMH level > 20 aids fertility and <3 shows negative or very low chances of conception.
- Saline hysterography: This test determines if uterus cavity is healthy and without any damages. Being an ultrasound scanning technique, the internal health of uterus is checked. Uterine abnormalities include polyps and scar tissues can pose a big challenge leading to failure in implantation processes as well.
- Assessing health of uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries: This is done with the help of transvaginal ultrasound scan which is very effective in finding out health status of before-mentioned reproductive organs of women. If anything goes wrong inside these organs, this forms a strong ground of infertility. Being highly accurate, this test gives correct results.
Checking reproductive health status of couples
Since, the strong chances of conceiving do not lie only with the woman, because a man is also subjected to causes of infertility which includes the following:
- Abnormal count of sperms
- Infection of genital tract
- Low value of semen production
- Lack of adequate number of sperms causing failure of conceiving
The best part of couple’s fertility test is that the results are more accurate and correct analysis can lead to successful pregnancy. For men, tests are mainly non-invasive because semen analysis forms the major ground of findings.
In the beginning of consultation, you will be informed about the series of tests that you will go through, on an individual basis or as a couple. It is only after complete screening, that you will be informed about the whole cost incurred on the fertility test. Medications and other medical options will be recommended only after proper consultations with the doctors at an Advanced Fertility Center.
Once you have finally achieved pregnancy, then the fun part begins! Time to shop for maternity clothing! Shoptiques.com now carries maternity and nursing clothing so head over there and start pinning your favorite items!