Lea Michele looked amazingly glamorous when she stepped onto the red carpet at the 2012 Met Ball earlier this week. Makeup artist Melanie Inglessis used a variety of products to help Lea’s eyes stand out, and the majority of products used were all from Avon.
Luckily, it’s just as easy – and affordable – for you to copy Lea’s look for yourself. The products used are listed below. Just remember to complement the intensity of your smoky eyes with a soft cheek and lip color so you look flawless, not overdone.
- Avon Eye Brightening Pencil in Honey Blue ($7)
- Avon Eye Brightening Pencil in Plum Berry($7)
- Avon ExtraLasting Mascara in Extreme Black ($9.50)
- Chanel Ombre Essentielle in Mahogany 51
- Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Enrapture
- Avon Be Blushed in Icy Petal($8)
- Kevyn Aucoin ‘The Sculpting’ Powder in Medium
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick in Spiced Cream
All Avon products mentioned are available for purchase at Avon.com. Will you be copying this look for your next evening out?