Jillian Dempsey, celebrity makeup artist and Avon’s Global Creative Color Director, worked with Jennifer Lawrence to prep her for The Hunger Games movie premiere in Los Angeles. Lawrence plays Katniss Everdeen, the main character of the film adaptation of Suzanne Collin’s popular novel.
Lawrence’s daring look was created using a variety of Avon products and other high-end makeup brands. First, Dempsey focused on Jennifer’s eyes, lining them with a dark black liner and layering gold shadow on her lids. The liner was then blended with the gold shadow, which helped create a multi-dimensional effect.
For Jennifer’s sun-kissed glow, Dempsey used her new product: Avon Professional Perfect Contour Powder in Blissful to sculpt cheekbones. Then, she layered two peach blushes on top.
Since the focus was on Jennifer’s eyes, Dempsey opted for a nude lip to complement the look. First, she used a lipstain and then swiped on a nude-colored lipstick for the finishing touch.
Interested in replicating Jennifer’s look? Check out the following list of products you can use to look just as glamorous as Jennifer for your next big night out.
- Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeliner in Black ($22)
- Jillian Dempsey for Avon Professional Perfect Contour Powder in Blissful ($10, available in April)
- Be Blushed Cheek Color by Avon in Tropical Peach ($8) and Stila Convertible Color in Peony ($25)
- Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction by Avon in Nude Perfection ($7)
- Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Lip Stain in Coral Aquatique ($32)
All Avon products mentioned above are available for purchase at Avon.com.