The Bun is back, and it is back in a big way. There are many different versions of the bun, tight, loose, twisted, puffed out, simple and the list goes on. One of the more popular hairstyles these days is a high bun placed on the crown of the head. Check out some of our favorite versions from some pretty celebs.
Do you want to try this look yourself? It really is simple to achieve and you’ll look glam without too much trouble!
Here are some tips to get this look:
- When your hair is wet, apply a smoothing product (we recommend John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme, $5.50 ) and let your hair air dry.
- If you don’t have time for air dry, blow dry your hair smooth. You don’t need a straightener or curling iron.
- Once your hair is dry, secure your hair into a tight pony and be sure to place it on the crown of your head. Make sure you brush in all the loose hairs so you get a smooth look.
- Once in the ponytail, add a bit of the smoothing product for some shine and to remove any flyaways.
- Now simply take your ponytail and wrap into a circle until you have a little of your pony left and pin secure into place. Once you have the desired look, spray your hair to keep it in place (we love Aussie Sun touched Hi Hold + Hi Shine Hair Spray).