I know you’re out there listening, so here’s my plea: I need a pair of brown pumps. Maybe I’m asking too much by refusing to fall for animal prints, or not wanting a two inch heel. I know, I’m picky… I’m working on it.
So, here’s the deal: I am willing to forgo buying another purse for the next six months (well… make that four) if I can find a pair of brown pumps that fit all of the following five criteria:
1. Dark brown (while I like nude-colored shoes – and that’s a different post – I’m more interested in getting a nice, dark, rich brown).
2. No Animal Print. I don’t want my feet to look like little alligators, leopards or anything of that nature. I have little human feet. I want to keep it that way.
3. The heels have to be AT LEAST 3 1/2 inches. No exceptions.
4. They’ve got to be under $120. I’d prefer under $100, but I also know that if I find a good sale that’s a little bit over, I’m flexible… hence the $120.
5. Furry shoes need not apply. Just like animal prints… I refuse to wear hooves. Just sayin’.
So, do you think you can help me out? I’m feeling pretty desperate here… my feet are in your hands, Fashion Gods!
To see more of Jaime’s work, check out DenimDebutante.com.