If you are trying to stay dry in January whether it’s because you are trying to lose weight or just trying to cut back on the booze after going overboard for the holidays, these delicious mocktail recipes are a great, refreshing treat!
Grapefruit Thyme Spritzer
For the Cocktail:
1/2 cup Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
1 oz. Thyme simple syrup
1/2 cup of club soda
Splash of aromatic bitters
1-2 Sprigs of fresh thyme
*For Thyme Simple Syrup:
1 cup Water
1 cup Sugar
3-4 Sprigs of fresh thyme
(Yields 1 Serving)
1. Fill a glass with ice, pour in the grapefruit juice & thyme simple syrup. Stir to combine.
2. Top with club soda & a splash of bitters.
3. Garnish with a couple sprigs of fresh thyme.
*Thyme Simple Syrup:
1. In a small saucepan, combine water, sugar & thyme.
2. Bring mixture to a boil & stir for 3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Let syrup cool to room temperature. Remove the thyme sprigs with a fine-mesh sieve.
5. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Mango Ginger Mocktail
16 oz. Natalie’s Orange Mango Juice
2 tbsp. Freshly grated ginger
6-8 Fresh mint leaves
1-2 cups Ginger soda or ginger beer
Small edible pansies, for garnish
1. In a large pitcher, muddle together the freshly grated ginger, mint leaves & honey. Add the orange mango juice & ginger soda, stir to combine.
2. Pour over a glass filled with crushed ice.
3. Garnish with edible flowers.
Purify Skinny Mocktail
1.5 oz. Sparkling water
2 oz. Natalie’s Purify juice
1 oz. Fresh lime juice
Fresh lime wedges
(Yields 1 Mocktail)
1. Add ice, Purify juice & lime juice to a rocks glass.
2. Stir well. Top with sparkling water.
3. Garnish with fresh lime wedges.