COVERGIRL does nothing short of looking out for the everyday gal. Not only do they offer super affordable cosmetics but I have recently found makeup looks on their site. Lounge in style with this simple yet stunning look, featuring big, water resistant lashes and a soft lip shine. P&G Beauty Global Creative Design Director Pat McGrath’s created this makeup look inspired by the NatureLuxe Collection, which is one of COVERGIRL’s latest ventures. (Think of all those Taylor Swift ads you have been seeing).
Want to try this yourself? These tips are straight from COVERGIRL
- Perfect skin with NatureLuxe Silk Foundation with SPF 10. Apply a small amount to the center of your face and blend outward toward the hairline.
- Swipe Cheekers blush in Rose Silk along the cheekbone, from the apple of the cheek to eye height.
- Apply the lighter, rounded tip, shade of SmokyShadowBlast in Bronze Fire to the eyelid, starting at the lashline and blending upward.
- Apply two coats of NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara in Rich Black to the top lashes only.
- Apply NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in Marble throughout the day. The SPF 15 and mango butter will keep lips protected and soft.