CHINA GLAZE GOES RETRO GLAM FOR FALL 2010 COLLECTION
Sultry Fall Colors Entice The Fashionable Palette
For Fall 2010, the China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection captures the vivid and saturated hues of the 1940’s with this seductively complex palette. These classic shades of the season recreate the timeless tableau of movie land mystique, perfect red pouts and steamy nights where swing was the scene!
As you can probably tell from our logo, we kinda like the whole 40’s style thing. This collection is no exception! It is probably my favorite China Glaze nail polish collection to date.
These multi-faceted jewel tones, rich reds, titillating taupes and smoldering sands are amazing. This collection deliverers a high octane 40’s era glamour with a sophisticated edge! I’ll be wearing these color for a long time…
The 12 colors in this collection include:
- * Riveter Rouge – Deep red shimmer
* Foxy – Burgundy frost with shimmer
* Goin’ My Way – Brown frost with copper shimmer
* Classic Camel – Khaki crème with gold micro glitter
* Swing Baby – Taupe frost with silver micro glitter
* Ingrid – “Greige” crème with copper micro glitter
* Hey Doll – Rose frost with shimmer
* Bogie – Plum frost with shimmer
* First Class Tocket – Deep purple frost with shimmer
* Midnight Mission – Navy blue frost with silver micro glitter
* Emerald Fitzgerald – Turquoise green frost with shimmer
* Jitterbug – Grey chrome with silver micro glitter
I haven’t had a chance to try out the colors yet, although the entire collection is sitting here on my desk, calling my name. I can’t decide which color to try first! I promise I’ll post some swatches soon so you can see how gorgeous they are.
The China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection started shipping June 6th internationally and July 6th, 2010 domestically. All 12 colors will be available as open stock, in 6 piece box collections, a 12 piece counter display and a 36 piece rack. I’ll post links of where to purchase this collection online as soon as I find an online retailer carrying the collection!
As always, China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
The featured product for this post was provided to me, at no cost, by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing and review. Opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.