I had the opportunity to try out and review a pair of sandals from the Cork Comfort Collection from Aetrex and I am happy to report that I had a GREAT experience!
I chose the Sandalista Cork Comfort Lily in black to review. After 3 months of wearing them, I can say without a doubt that I absolutely love them.
These sandals are super comfy. First time I wore them, I had them on for 8 hours and no blisters! Incredibly soft, great construction, simple yet fashionable design and incredibly light weight! Easy to slip on and off, yet the footbed isn’t slippery so you don’t have to ‘hang on’ to keep these sandals on your feet.
I highly recommend these sandals. They really are superb!
- Built in Lynco® support for all day comfort
- Ultra-light cork midsole for natural shock absorption
- Memory foam top cover for customized cushioning
- AEGIS® anti-microbial technology embedded in footbed to protect against fungi, bacteria and algae
- “Met Bar Pod” reduces stress at ball-of-foot
- “Medial Support Pod” minimizes over-pronation
- Dual strap design for easy slip-on
- Stretch fabric upper with leather accents
- Attractive studs and stitched detailing
If you have tired, sore or problem feet, these sandals would be an excellent choice for you. These are also a great choice for busy moms that have a lot of running around to do. They provide more support than flip flops and are more healthy for your feet and posture.
Reg $89.95 ON SALE $67.46 (as of 8/1/2011)
* The product for this review was provided to us free of charge for the purpose of product testing. This does not effect our opinion of the products in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.