Ha ha, no I didn’t put anything weird in my suitcase. I just wanted to get you going… hehe
I promised I’d tell you the other items in my suitcase so here they are… Everything on the top shelf above the sink in the resort I stayed at in Naples, FL:
8. & 9. I recently wrote an article titled “Your Deodorant – Is There Danger Lurking Within?” where I told you about my fav non-antiperspirant deodorants. I took them both with me to Florida!
10. There are no words to describe how much I like Biore Shine Control Moisturizer. Unfortunately Biore doesn’t make it anymore. Since it’s a recently discontinued item, I can still find it in some drugstores, but usually there is only 1 or 2 bottles left and I buy them out. However, lately I haven’t been able to find it anywhere! I actually used up the last of this bottle in the first 3 days I was there, so I spent the following days looking in about 10 different stores for it. No luck. Meanwhile, I got a horrible acne breakout from not having it. Goes to show it actually works quite well for me! So I ended up looking online and finding several bottles for sale on eBay and I bought all 8 of them.
11. I used this L’Oreal Vichy UV•ACTIV Daily Moisturizing Cream with 15spf. I’m not totally crazy about it, but I needed some kind of sun protection on my face. It’s a little too heavy for me and I end up getting a few extra pimples from it. Not cool for when you’re on vacation!
12. I wouldn’t go anywhere without my Covergirl TRUblend Makeup. It’s the only makeup that gives me flawless coverage (while I totally needed after the acne breakout) and it’s the only foundation that doesn’t give me a breakout or make my acne worse. It’s awesome. If you haven’t tried it yet, you’re crazy.
13. When I got to Florida, my nails were polished with a dark purple Zoya nail color and my toes were an orange rust color. They seemed a little too “fall-ish” so I got hubby to watch my daughter for 30 minutes so I could give myself a much-needed mani and pedi. I ended up only having time to polish my toes and I chose OPI Nail Lacquer, My Chihuahua Bites! lol
14. And one of my favorite lip balms, as you all know, is Burt’s Bees. So no surprise I took Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer with me. This color is “Fig”. I LOVE it.