Through the common lens, peace simply means the absence of war or worry. It also can come with contentment, calmness, tranquility, and quietness. However, for a deeper understanding, there is more to the peace that comes from God.
The Bible says the Peace of God transcends all human understanding. It is the harmony and calmness of the body, mind, and spirit in the trust of the power and grace of God. It is the peace that comes through the Holy Spirit. With the world currently full of chaos and hostility, you need the peace of God to keep you through it all.
Peace of God sometimes is hard to achieve because you might feel that you lack information about your religion or you want to learn more to know how to trust. This is completely normal to feel, but you need to take action in order to achieve what you want. It is equally important to get information from trusted resources but it may sometimes seem hard to concentrate or to stay on the path. A youth ministry curriculum can be helpful, as it is a well-developed program of learning materials, videos, engaging activities, and much more. These curriculums are easily adaptable to your learning pace and they will be your guide in your spiritual journey of finding the Peace of God.
Seeking the peace of God is an everlasting journey. You need the peace of God in the current world set up more than ever. As the world becomes cruder, it’s the Grace that will keep you going. Use information and products from The Peace of God to help you when seeking, keeping, and spreading the peace of God.
Embrace the various ways through which you can preserve the peace of God, such as;
- Receive the peace of God
“The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.” (Psalm 29:11)
The first way to attain whatever we seek is to receive it. For example, most of your first ever possessions were from your parents or guardians. It is the same way God treats us as His children and gives us peace. “Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all” 2 Thessalonians 3:16
The only question for you, will you receive the peace God is offering you?
- Seek God’s peace
“Depart from evil, and do good: seek peace and pursue it.” Psalm 34:14
While it might seem easy to sit back and wait for everything, not everything comes so easy. Also, there is certain content that you miss when you fail to work for what you get. God understands that you need to pursue the peace you are looking for. This is where the pursuit of always seeking to do right and depart from the wrong comes in.
“Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.” 2 Timothy 2:22
- Embrace the peace of God’s at all times
“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.” Colossians 3:15
Receiving God’s peace is not enough. You have to do everything in your power to keep it in your mind and body. You should always be content that the peace of God is with you at all times.
By embracing the peace of God, you trust Him to be your comforter and give you rest even at the hard times.
- Remain in God’s peace
“For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.” Romans 14:17
“Keeping the word of God is not the easiest task. You will falter from time to time. You will even get to question it. However, it’s right that you keep it intact. Understand the obstacles you might to ensure you don’t depart from the peace of God.
- Share the peace of God
“May mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.” Jude 1:2
It’s not enough that you receive and keep the peace of God, you must share it with the other children of God. You must be the vessel through which God’s peace reaches the unknowing.
Sharing the Peace of God
While there are various ways to share God’s peace, relaying the message through things like pendants and jewelry remains the most effective means. Some of the options to use include.
- Christian and Messianic Pendants – Also, known as the messianic seal, the messianic pendants are used to illustrate the belief in God. It is the messianic symbol linking the Old and New testaments, Jews and Gentiles, and Christianity and Judaism. The messianic pendant displays the seal believed to be an early Christian symbol reflecting the evolution of Christianity.
- Kabbalah Jewelry Pendant – The Kabbalah is a design derived from the ancient Jewish mystical tradition. It contains various symbols and numbers to relay the hidden aspect of God. It also includes additional letters for various life aspects like health, success, love, and more. The Kabbalah jewelry pendant is all about representing the connection between God and humanity.
- Blessing From Israel – The anointing oil blessing from Israel is ideal for the church leadership. It also helps in healing the sick and frail. It symbolizes the Holy spirit’s presence and God’s healing power. You can also include the various biblical perfume options for peace of God’s presence at all times.
- Shofars From Israel – The shofars from Israel are traditional ritual musical instruments used on important religious occasions. The shofars from Israel are made from the horns of a ram or other animals and are used in ancient rituals like spotting the New Moon and proclaiming the anointing of a new king.
Seeking the peace of God is an unending Christian duty. However, don’t you worry as God gives you peace abundantly. Importantly, share the peace of God with others around the world.