Every gal won’t leave home without her “MUST HAVES” in order to keep her day running smooth and assist in keepin’ her cool. Obviously we can’t carry our lives in our handbags (although we sure would like to!) but there are a few things I know I always keep on hand for my sanity and self esteem’s sake… Sort of like you’re own personal McGuyver bag!
You will more than likely see me digging in my bag for one of the following:
1. Burt’s Bees Nourishing Lip Balm (tinted for some quick glam, no mirror necessary)
2. Godiva Chocolatier Pearls, Dark Chocolate with Mint (yum yums in a tiny bite size helps fight the urge to cry when the going gets tough, curbs that craving for chocolate AND I don’t gain 10 lbs in the process)
3. Bic Pen (Sounds crazy but if I don’t have a pen on me, I’ll go nuts. You need pens all the time! Signing checks to deposit, signing that impromptu birthday card you need to mail that day, writing down a song you heard on the radio… the list could go on forever! I also carry a small notepad as well but these go hand in hand.)
4. Old Navy Flip Flops (So maybe I don’t always have them in my bag but I most definitely have them, at least, in my car. These babies are convenient and a great value… great for when those “Fabulous” heels wreck your tootsies.)
5. Scunci Ponytail Holders (because even with the best intentions, my hair can end up being beyond help and therefore must be secured before running amok)
6. Ray Ban Classic Wayfarers ( I love them to death even though my man detests them; I feel cool and collected when I put them on whether or not my day has been cool and/or collected)
7. Ipod (because I never know when I’ll need to hear “Total Eclipse of the Heart” or “Bye Bye Bye“)
What do you carry to keep your “On the Go” lifestyle, well, “On the Go”?