There is no limit to what cosmetic surgeries can do to your overall body and face. People are often not happy with the features they are born with and they try to fix them using different methods from plastic and cosmetic surgeries. Breast reduction is one such type of surgery that is used to correct the shape and size of the breasts in women. Understand your options and learn more about the same in a newly developed breast reduction method described below:
What is breast reduction surgery?
Breast reduction is also known as reduction mammoplasty and is a surgery that results in the reduction of large breasts in women. The reason that some women have larger breasts than others could be due to genetics, post-pregnancy volume changes, or weight gain. The main purpose of this surgery is to reduce the pain, bring breasts into proportion to your body size, and allow a woman to resume activities previously difficult due to breast size. What most women don’t know that breast reduction surgery is the same as a breast lift, except excess tissue and fat is removed. Thus, while your breasts will be smaller after surgery, they should also have a better aesthetic appearance as well.
Benefits of Breast Reduction
There are multiple benefits associated with the reduction of larger breasts, here are some of them: –
- It reduces the pain typically found in the back, neck, and shoulders due to large breasts.
- It can bring the size of your breasts in greater proportion to your body type
- Can allow to you to resume activities previously found difficult
- Improve self esteem, avoid unwanted attention, and allow you shop & wear clothes that might have made you feel uncomfortable or deemed inappropriate due to your size
Downsides of conventional breast reduction surgery
There is a positive and a negative side to almost everything and here are some of the downsides of conventional breast reduction surgery you need to consider.
- Unfavorable visible scarring, especially the vertical scar that runs from the areola down to the base of the breast
- Fullness in the upper portion of the breast or “perkiness” is not likely achievable (unless you chose breast implants)
- Significant amounts of breast tissue may need to be removed if pain relief is the main concern
- Potential loss of nipple sensation
- If you are considering surgery prior to your childbearing years, there is a likelihood of an inability to breastfeed
- Breasts will continue to sag over a period of years
Is there a better way to avoid the downsides of conventional surgeries? There is a newly developed method of breast reduction and breast lift. This method rules out a good portion of the drawbacks of conventional breast reduction methods and therefore, can create a much better outcome and make the decision to have the surgery and get the benefits easier.
Bellesoma Method breast reduction
A Bellesoma breast reduction provides:
- No vertical scars – all scars hidden around the areola and in the crease of the breast
- Restores upper fullness or “perkiness” with your OWN TISSUE
- Can reduce the pain created from large breasts without massive amounts of tissue removed (in some cases no tissue may need to be removed)
- Results that will last
- Ability to breastfeed remains intact if you desire
- Results will last considerably longer
For women, it is very essential to have a breast of proper shape and size, in order to look good physically. Various methods for the same have been developed and very few have actually been successful. Bellesoma is the type of breast correction process that can provide you with the benefits you seek without the risks found in conventional surgeries.