We know you are busy thinking about back to school shopping, but don’t forget to take care of yourself too! Add these must-have beauty essentials into your routine to make getting ready even easier in the morning.
1. Soothe sun-drenched skin with aloe-enriched NP Set Calming Pre-Foundation Primer ($29)
2. Touch up makeup between musical acts with the portable NP Set Day to Night Palette ($24)
3. Turn up the heat with a hyper-bright and high-attitude hue in ORLY’s Choreographed Chaos ($8.50)
4. Keep lips moisturized and add a pop of color with NP Set Lip Balm with Benefits ($10)
5. Spray the award-winning up & up Sport Spray SPF 30 ($5.24) for long-lasting sun protection
6. Throw hands in the air and show off a perfectly pastel mani with ORLY Melodious Utopia ($8.50)
7. Rock Goody Double Wear Headwraps ($9.99) for a boho-inspired hair look
8. Freshen up with the biodegradable Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes ($5.99)
9. Add subtle, no-smudge shimmer to eyes with Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pens ($15)
Got Dark Circles?
derma e Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Crème
What it does for a Momma:
- Helps diminish the look of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Formulated with herbal extracts and antioxidants
- Bearberry and Niacinamide help lighten and prevent discoloration
- Green tea helps protect skin from age damage
- Pycnogenol® supports healthy circulation to help reduce puffiness
- Leaves the entire eye area looking brighter, fresher, rested and radiant
Most eye creams I don’t like using in the morning because once I put foundation or anything on top, it looks like crap and rolls off. Luckily, this one doesn’t do that to me, PLUS it works! What more can you ask for? Okay, it’s at an affordable price point too. And it’s natural. And it smells great. And… well, you get it.
$27.95 on Drugstore.com
$23.95 on DermaE.com
$19.98 on Amazon.com.
What’s your must-have beauty essential that you wouldn’t leave home without?