We as parents are not only responsible for our kid’s basic needs but also share a role for guidance and safety. We all want to keep our whole family safe and make sure they are not experiencing any bullying issues, but that can be easier said than done.
In today’s digital world when the kids can’t seem to put their phones down and are leading their own secret lives, it can be tricky keeping an eye on them. It’s a sad day when you realize you have no idea what your kids are doing on their phones, who they’re texting or what they are looking into. There are so many horrible things they can bump into on the internet so you really need a good parenting app to help you out!
If you are concerned about your child might be bumping into on the internet, it’s time to find a parenting app to observe your kid’s online activities.
Though there are plenty of such free parenting apps available to make your life a bit easier so you don’t have to worry about your kids, we have top 5 parenting apps sorted for you that you can download onto your phone right now to monitor your kid’s activities quickly and easily.
1: Find My Kids
FindmyKids, a tracking and parenting app that tops our chart due to it’s accurate, reliable and variety of features combined with the ease to install and use. It is basically a family GPS tracker for child safety. The real-time GPS tracking feature of this app helps you automatically locate where your child goes with their phone. In scary times like your child is traveling and his/her calls are left unanswered for a while, this app is a savior in such situations.
The best part about this parenting app is that it allows you to track your children’s through web browser also. You can go through www.findmykids.org/en and monitor your kid from any of the supported platforms.
- Map locating and Geo-fencing – It can not only track but also gives notification regarding your children leaving or entering a zone.
- Communication – you can directly hear to your child’s surroundings or have a quick few seconds of recording.
- Chat support system – you can chat and share your contacts as it has an emergency service system, to avoid any panic situations.
- Free – this app works on 7 day’s free trial and later you have to buy a license.
- Free and user-friendly
- Optimized to consume less battery
- Very accurate with respect to locations sharing
- Installation was much easier
- Quick and easy way to invite your friends to use this app.
- Can’t track calls and emails.
2: mSpy for Kids
mSpy is a family or kid’s monitoring application. It can be installed over the Android, iOS, and Windows based operating system devices. It has a wide range of features that helps one to track and also manage the calls records and messages. A must-have parenting app for all busy moms and dads.
- Call logs, text messages, and WhatsApp messenger can also be traced.
- Access through emails of the tracked device
- Live Tracker
- Wide variety of features.
- Very quick updates for its new versions.
- Not free and also not cheap. It starts from $9.50 up to $72.60 per year
3. Mobile Spy
Mobile Spy is a cell phone tracking parenting app designed for Android, and iOS devices. It has a huge number of features. Thus, it allows us to make keeping track of your kids flexible and easier.
- Live GPS and Control panel – instant GPS, can view screen, send commands, lock screen
- Can get messages details and also can send emails. Monitoring your kid’s social media content and hence manages/blocks adultery contents.
- The app has an extra icon. It will notify you of the tracked device that is being monitored.
- Free 7 day trial.
- Compatible with most devices.
- Accurate and easy to use.
- Live screenshot and email features are not available in Android (non-rooted).
Spyzie is another one of our favorite parenting apps that is specially developed for iOS and Android devices. It offers a massive number of services to enhance your spying experience.
- GPS tracker
- Keylogging – It can track what your kids are typing every single alphabet on the tracked device.
- It provides feature for Geo- fencing
- No need to root the device.
- Easy and simple to use.
- Can’t be installed in Windows-based devices, iPhones.
Famisafe comes from Wonder share, who is known for their software packages like Filmora.
- Location tracking and Geo-fencing.
- Blocking and Filtering unnecessary Apps.
- Tracks SMS, WhatsApp messenger, and emails.
- Compatibility with all major Android phones and tablets, also iPhones.
- You don’t need to access the root for accessing its features.
- Free trial for 3 days.
- Can’t tracks calls and contacts.
- There are few complaints of the App stopping abruptly.
To track your child is with no debate a parent’s right and duty. The smartphone which is considered as human’s best friends today, through these parenting apps will help to build a safer secure bond between parent and children.