I got these sandals about a month ago and they have quickly become my favorite go-to sandals.
The Rockport Garden Court Perf Slide Wedge Sandal are comfy, look great with anything from capris and shorts to dresses on Sunday morning. They are just the perfect summer sandal.
I love that they are extremely easy to walk in and they fit true to size. I got these in a 7.5 and they fit me perfect.
What makes these wedge sandals so easy to walk in is the ADIPRENE® by adidas sport technology that provides shock absorption and cushioning for your heel, making these the most comfortable wedge sandals I’ve ever worn. I also appreciate the attention to detail with these sandals. The two straps are in the exact perfect locations to provide support to your foot, not just “look good”.
These sandals are the perfect choice for a busy mom like me because at this point in my life, if they aren’t comfy, I’m not wearing them. I’ll reach for my sneakers or flip flops! Thankfully, with these slide wedge sandals, I have an alternative that are just as comfortable but are a lot more stylish and go with almost everything in my wardrobe.
- ADIPRENE® by adidas sport technology helps provide shock-absorbing heel cushioning.
- ADIPRENE®+ by adidas helps provide all-day comfort and forefoot cushioning.
- Footbed features contoured open cell polyurethane foam for additional shock absorption.
- Full grain leather is easy to clean and maintain to extend product life.
- Injected lightweight outsole helps provide a durable grip on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel height: 70mm (2.75 inches).
You can get these on Amazon ($79.96 – $100), Rockport.com ($100), Shoes.com ($80), Zappos.com ($100) and other fine retailers.
This post contains some affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.