Happy Easter! I’m 27 weeks pregnant already! Only one more week till the THIRD TRIMESTER! It feels like this pregnancy has flew by, unlike my last one which felt like I was pregnant for at least 17 months. I think exercising everyday has really helped my energy levels and the lack of morning sickness REALLY helped!
So far I’ve only gained about 20 pounds, which is 5 more than I wanted to gain by this stage of pregnancy, but sometimes these things can’t be helped and it’s not like you can lose those pounds once you gain them when you’re pregnant. I’m learning to trust in the process and not be too hard on myself, while staying committed to eating healthy and exercising 5x a week.
I’m absolutely loving these Ingrid & Isabel work pants I grabbed during the last Shopbop spring sales event. I don’t know why they call them work pants when they should be called everyday pants. They are so comfortable, I reach for these over maternity leggings. I just love them! I bought a size 4 and they fit true to size and have a bit of stretch. I love the elastic waist and I think I will be able to wear them after I give birth too. No work happening in these pants… all fun!
I’ve been wearing these bracelets with everything! The magenta beaded bracelet is from Joseph Nogucci’s new mermaid glass collection and it looks stunning next to the silver turtle bracelet which has a great beachy vibe to it.
- A Pea In The Pod Maternity Blouse (similar)
- Ingrid & Isabel Maternity Work Pants
- Rosie Pope Maternity Underwear (seriously, the comfiest maternity undies ever!)
- Joseph Nogu Bracelets magenta mermaid glass and silver turtle
- Nickel & Suede Champagne Leather Earrings (size small)
- Aerosoles Gray Suede Peep Toe Heels (similar)
- Bio Seaweed Unity Gel Polish (LtoR: Melon Coral, Pinky Swear, Tea Cups, Mint, Toronto)