Happy Halloween everyone! What are YOU wearing today? Are you getting dressed up in a costume or are you to busy dressing your kids up for Trick or Treat?
Today, I’m wearing a mid-length turquoise skull-print crepe skirt with a black cotton blouse, cinched at the waist with a braided leather belt. The outfit was designed around the Dansko Nat lace up boots.
I went with a daring and bold Cat Eye from the how-to manual that came with my Urban Decay “Smoked” Eyeshadow Palette. I think I TOTALLY overdid it! It looks good in pictures but it’s kinda overkill in person… Unless of course it was Halloween… which it is, so I’m in luck!! lol
Here are the products I used to create this look…
- Eyes: Urban Decay “Smoked” Eyeshadow Palette used to create Cat Eye
- Lips: Mary Kay in “Black Cherry”
- Cheeks: DuWop Blush in Watermelon
- Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup
- Mascara: MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
- Nails: China Glaze Nail Polish – Solar Power
- Shirt: XCVI, Black Cotton Blouse
- Skirt: Raj Imports, Skull Print Skirt via Zulily.com
- Boots: Dansko Nat in Black
- Belt: Black Braided Leather Belt
- Earrings: Betsey Johnson, Crystal Skull and Flower Drops Earrings
- Socks: Gray and Black Striped Knee HalloweenSocks
If you want to replicate this outfit, here is a basic outline…
* Some of the items seen in this post were provided to us free of charge for the purpose of product testing and review. This does not effect our opinion of the products in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.