We recently gave away this gorgeous Anna Wrap in our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways Extravaganza and I took a few quick selfies while wearing it to showcase the gorgeous print.
Those pics just don’t do it justice though, so I did a “Frozen” inspired photoshoot dressed as “Anna” from the movie. It was kinda fun to truck out into the snow in a skirt. I felt like I was in a movie or something! Really a fun experience. Plus, my kids being HUGE fans of the Frozen movie, well they were really excited to see me dressed up like Anna!
Aren’t these pictures fun?! Leave a comment and let me know what you think!!
About Anna Stretch-Hybrid Wrap:
- All the snuggle of a stretch wrap with the support of a woven!
- Supports children up to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back.
- Made from cotton that is strong, silky-soft, and lightweight.
- Will not pill or fade with washing.
- Tapered tails so the wrap is not bulky when worn.
- Includes full length DVD and quick-start brochure
- Fairly traded
This design of abstract golden feathers seems to shimmer against the rich jewel-tones of this peacock-inspired wrap. The pictures don’t do it justice…
I always get compliments whenever I wear it out. This wrap is definitely a statement making accessory that will add color and flair to all your outfits in any season!
Buy It: Anna Stretch-Hybrid Wrap
* We are a proud Wrapsody Brand Ambassador and we received the wrap mentioned above for the purpose of product testing, review and photography.