Summer is always the busiest travel season of the year and between work, everyday chores and all that social networking, there leaves little time to coordinate the perfect summer wardrobe. Luckily, just as summer is hot on our heels, Catherine Opsomer, Director of Retail at Bellagio has put together sizzling tips and trends.
Fashion guru Opsomer oversees some of the world’s hottest stores and her tips are sure to keep you looking cool this season. So, whether traveling to Las Vegas this summer or an exotic locale South of the equator, you won’t want to forget to pack these items.
- Reach for the sky – platforms and wedges: Wedges are back with a vengeance and the heels are only getting higher! Cork platforms are also a very strong trend and are perfect for the hot temperature destinations. For the perfect pair of eye-catching pumps and wedges, check out La Scarpa at Bellagio for plenty of dazzling options for the discerning shopper.
- · Relish in embellishment: Embellishment of any kind like multi-crystal paving or stud and stone detailing is something you’ll see on everything from purses and t-shirts to high-heels. Too much is never enough!
- Neat in neon: Neon colors are perfect for cover-ups, bathing suits and accessories this season, but don’t go overboard! One neon-colored item in an outfit is plenty to make the right style statement.
- Jump for jumpsuits: Available in long and short styles and in bold, bright prints, the jumpsuit has been taken to a new level this season. Capri, located in the Pool Promenade Shops, has great choices for the fashion-forward individuals to select from.
- The bare essentials – nudes and neutrals: Nude and neutral colors are both flattering and feminine. They have the ability to dress up and dress down an outfit very easily, taking you from the office to cocktails out on the town. This is a trend that can be found in many of the designer stores found in Via Bellagio.
- Your new every-day sandals: Three of the biggest trends in flat sandals are the continuation of the multi-strap gladiator, flat sandals with ankle cuffs and flats with a fold down cuff. Best of all, they are comfy and go with everything from jeans to dresses. Bellagio currently carries some of the hottest ankle cuff sandals in the market in the Pool Promenade Shops.
If you have any questions or would like additional information about the exceptional shopping found at Bellagio, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Guest Post By: Bellagio