We’re excited to announce the re-launch of SkinCeuticals.com.
For all of you that were previously fans of SkinCeuticals, you can now find all of your favorite and hard to find SkinCeuticals products on the website. So now, there is no need to frantically search for C E Ferulic, Hydrating B5 Masque or Active UV Defense… flawless skin is just a click away.
The best new product they have is the NEW SkinCeuticals AOX Body Treatment. This innovative body treatment is the ultimate three in one – exofoliator, moisturizer and antioxidant; perfect to revitalize your skin in time for spring. It’s a must-have items for spring if you want your skin in tip top shape!
This invigorating antioxidant body treatment protects against damaging environmental aggressors, lightly exfoliates dead skin cells, and deeply moisturizes dehydrated areas for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Formulated with grape polyphenols, ectoin, and vitamin E, AOX Body Treatment protects skin from free radical damage associated with daily aggressors such as diet, pollution, stress, and physical exertion, while visibly improving elasticity and firmness for a more radiant appearance.
* Three powerful antioxidants combat damaging free radicals
* Lightly exfoliates dead skin cells
* Helps diminish inflammation caused by UV exposure
* Hydrates areas suffering critical moisture loss for resilient, healthy-looking skin
* Vitamin-E and purified grape polyphenols: work synergistically for enhanced protection against free radicals
* Ectoin: protects against environmental aggressors and accelerates the skin’s ability to repair itself
* Flavonols derived from jasmine: limit inflammation
* Capriloyl salicylic acid: induces efficient exfoliation of dead skin cells to give skin a smoother texture
* Selective combination of proven emollients and humectants: restores proper balance of skin hydration and skin lipids
After cleansing, massage a liberal amount into dehydrated areas of the body as needed.
I tried the SkinCeuticals AOX Body Treatment for 4 weeks. The smell is pleasantly intoxicating. Very fresh and spring-like. It smooths on your skin so easily and leaves you feeling like you just had a spa treatment. After it dries on your hands, it feels a little bit sticky, which was weird. But that feeling only lasted for a few minutes.
It improved the look of my skin in just 1 week, after applying it once a day. And I used it very sparingly because of the price. I didn’t want to waste it!
This lotion is truly amazing though. Very good results in a short amount of time. It even improved the skin on my feet which are still trying to get over the long, hard winter they endured. If you can afford it, I would highly recommend using SkinCeuticals AOX Body Treatment.
Price: $85.00 (150 ml)