One of our contributors agreed to try out some Freeze 24/7 products for 6 months to see how well they worked. We recently interviewed them to see what they thought of the products. Here’s what they had to say:
Which Freeze 24/7 products do you currently use?
- Freeze 24/7 IceCream Douple Scoop Intensive Anti-Aging Moisturizer, Freeze 24/7 Anti-Wrinkle Cream, Freeze 24/7 Anti-Aging Eye Serum, Freeze 24/7 IceCrystals Anti-Aging Prep & Polish and Freeze 24/7 LipPlumper.
What is your favorite Freeze 24/7 product?
- Well, I like them all, I guess. The Freeze 24/7 IceCream Douple Scoop Intensive Anti-Aging Moisturizer is a really nice moisturizer. Makes my skin nice and soft and really gets rid of winter dryness.
I really like the Freeze 24/7 IceCrystals Anti-Aging Prep & Polish. It’s a great scrub and it instantly polishes and resurfaces my skin. And you can really feel it working too.
Freeze 24/7 Anti-Wrinkle Cream is great because it instantly makes my skin look matte and smooth. Great alone. Don’t try to use liiquid foundation on top though. It works best with mineral powder like Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder.
And I also love the Freeze 24/7 Anti-Aging Eye Serum. It immediately smooths out fine line around the eyes. It’s not great for deep wrinkles and heavily sagging skin like on the upper eyelids, but it does give a smoother appearance to fine lines.
Have you noticed a difference in your skin since you started using Freeze 24/7?
- Well, it’s kinda hard to say because I use so many different skin care products for aging skin. I can’t really see a difference from any of them. I’m still looking for a product that really works. Then again, maybe I’m expecting too much out of the products…
Would you recommend Freeze 24/7 to your friends?
- Yes, definitely, but my friends couldn’t afford it! The products are way too expensive.
Anything else you’d like to add?
- I was a little disappointed in the Freeze 24/7 LipPlumper because I can’t wear my CoverGirl Outlast All Day Lipcolor on top and if I use the lipcolor first and then the Lip Plumper gloss on top, then it doesn’t work.
Also, I’d really like to try the Freeze 24/7 IceShield Facial Cleanser!!