It’s that time of year again, the time to make our New Year Resolutions. (I capitalized that for a reason!) Like most people, I have a love/hate relationship with resolutions, and like most people, I come out with guns blazing the first few weeks of January, but by the time February has rolled around it’s a whole different story. I have great expectations (and aspirations) for 2011, along with a few significant personal resolutions, but a fashion blog is not the forum to go into the deep recesses of my soul! So to keep things light, here is my list of Resolutions for 2011:
1) Reduce my coffee habit (but you already knew about that one)
2) Use eye cream every night and not just on the days when I feel like I look old
3) Not purchase a new item for my wardrobe unless I can come up with 3 separate ways to style the piece BEFORE it becomes part of my wardrobe
4) Eat more raw foods and foods in their natural, rather than processed state
5) For each new item that enters my wardrobe (shoes, clothes, accessories) donate one gently used wardrobe item to charityDo you make resolutions every year? Do you keep them? Send us a comment and let us know.