Are you struggling with seasonal allergies right now? Join the crowd! This can be a hard time of year for anyone with allergies or asthma. One of the things I use to combat seasonal allergies and reduce my asthma symptoms is an air purifier.
Growing up with asthma was a real struggle and even though I have Advair to help manage my serious asthma symptoms now, I still do everything I can to make sure the air in my home is as clean as possible, as if I wasn’t take a prescription at all. I have always had an air cleaner in my bedroom for as long as I can remember and thankfully my husband of 10 years has gotten use to the white noise!
I was excited to have the opportunity to review the Honeywell QuietClean® HFD230B Tower Air Purifier.
With so many air purifiers on the market, it’s hard to know which one to pick, so let me simplify the process for you. Get the Honeywell QuietClean®!
I’ve used a lot of air cleaners in my life and honestly, this is my favorite one yet. I love that it has 3 speeds (low, medium and high). Seems like a basic feature, but it’s something I have come to appreciate as most air cleaners do not have 3 speeds. My other favorite feature about this particular air cleaner is the easy to wash filter. I had to get rid of my last air cleaner because I could no longer get the filter sufficiently clean by vacuuming it (the filter was not washable) and the company stopped making replacement filters.
Another thing I appreciate about this air purifier is the sleek, black design. It doesn’t take up a ton of space, easy to reach without bending over and it blends in with my decor rather than looking like an eyesore.
You’ll love the many features of this air cleaner. Not only is it easy to use, it will effortlessly help improve the air quality inside your house! All you have to do is plug it in and turn it on.
- Cleans up to 170 sq. ft. area making it perfect for use in medium to large rooms in your home
- Removes up to 99% of ultrafine pollutants and allergens from the air including pollen, smoke, mold, pet hair, dander and of course, dust.
- Easy to use push-button electronic controls including a dimmer feature
- 3 cleaning levels that allow you to customize your clean
- Permanent, washable filters that offer easy maintenance and long lasting use. Just rinse filter every 3 months!
- Selectable oscillation that circulates the purified air throughout the room up to 5x/hour.
- Quiet operation that won’t interrupt your sleeping, TV watching or concentration.
You can purchase this air cleaner at BestBuy.com. It retails for $174.99 but is currently on sale $154.99!