For the ultimate “kick” of color, China Glaze, the nail lacquer collection with celebrity fans such as Rihanna, Nicole Kidman and Rosario Dawson presents Kicks, a fun, new collection of shiny, bright lacquers that are bursting with brilliance.
Paying homage to Sneakerheads everywhere, collections of rare and limited edition sneakers, Kicks is a collection of 12, juicy lacquers that feed a polish addict’s craving for the most extraordinary colors on the market!
These nail polishes will not only match an array of Spring/Summer 2009 trends, but coordinate perfectly with the best and brightest kicks on the street. For a bold and perfectly polished look, rock China Glaze’s newest, boldest and most deliciously-daring shades yet.
The Kicks Collection includes the following shades:
- Entourage – shimmery lime green
- Paper Chasing – shimmery Christmas green
- Custom Kicks – shimmery bold teal
- Sky High-Top – dark sky blue
- Fly – fuchsia purple shimmer
- It’s Poppin – shimmery hot pink
- B-Girlz – perfect shimmery Barbie pink
- Laced Up – creamy bubble gum pink
- Sneakerhead – creamy, opaque cherry-red
- Oh How Sweet – deep, creamy orange
- Style Wars – medium, creamy orange
- Breakin’ – shimmery creamsicle
The Kicks collection hits shelves at the end of April and will cost about $6.50 per bottle.
You can order them online at Head2ToeBeauty.com, TransDesign.com (for only $2.60/each) and 8ty8Beauty.com (for only $2.68/each) or look for them in stores like Sally Beauty Supply or ULTA. I’ll post about all the places you can pick up these hot colors as soon as they become available to the general public.
Stay tuned for more pictures! I’m going to paint each nail a different color and post the pics so you can see how great these nail polish colors actually are!