Pop Sugar TV is just as excited as we are about the upcoming debut of “Burlesque” starring two of my personal favorite Divas, Cher and Christina Aguilera (Opening November 24th). To celebrate the extravagance that is the costuming, hair and make-up, they teamed up with one of the best. Wait for it… they were lucky enough to get some great advice and a tutorial from Christina Aquilera’s makeup artist Kristofer Buckle to get the glittery eye make up that makes Christina sizzle in Burlesque. He shares tips on which makeup products to use and how to apply them to get the same festive, show stopping look that she wore on the movie poster and in “I’m a Good Girl.” Now we can’t all wear this show stopping makeup to our family Christmas party but not to worry, Kristofer tones it down for a more wearable look.
What you’ll need? Get out your makeup bags girls and make a shopping list for what you don’t have.
* Liquid Liner (like M.A.C. Liquid Liner)
* Gray Eye Shadow (like Lancome Color Design in City Grey)
* Mascara (like Volume Express Falsies from Maybelline)
* Pink Cream Makeup (like Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow)
* Deep Rose Lipstick (perhaps from bareMinerals?)
* Lip Liner (Prestige Cosmetics Lip Liner in Cabaret)
* False Eye Lashes
* Makeup Brushes
Once you have gathered your makeup goodies? Be sure to check out the tutorial so you get it juuuuuust right for that special holiday party: Tutorial Here!