Sperry Boat Shoes are THE shoes of the season right now! Everyone is wearing them and there are so many cute styles to choose from. I personally love leopard print so when I spotted these Sperry’s on FamousFootwear.com I knew I had to have them.
It took me three days of continuous wear to break them in, first day with thin socks. Now, they are super comfortable and I wear them all the time. I slip them on to run outside and hang laundry, I put them on to run to the store, or I put together a cute outfit to go with them, like the outfit above.
Need more outfit ideas of what to wear with boat shoes? Check out these cute outfits below I found on Pinterest…
If you don’t have a pair of boat shoes, what are you waiting for? Don’t worry, you don’t have to have a boat to enjoy these shoes. Check out Famous Footwear for lot of cute boat shoes starting around $15. Click here to browse.
Stay tuned for a chance to win 1 of 2 $25 gift cards for FamousFootwear.com on the blog this week!
- Shirt: GAP Striped Tee (similar style here)
- Jeans: Express designer cropped jeans from Marshalls sale rack for $7! (Super comfy!)
- Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider Biscayne from Famous Footwear
- Necklace: eBay for $4 ! (see identical style here or search ebay for “bubble statement necklace” and arrange lowest price first.)
- Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren Aviators (similar style here)
* Some of the items seen in this post were provided to us free of charge for the purpose of product testing and review. This does not effect our opinion of the products in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.