Mint green and coral are two very popular spring colors right now. So many different ways to wear this color combo and today I think I hit the nail right on the head with this one.
I layered a Neon Coral Sweater ($32/Gap) with a mint green leopard print blouse (similar here) underneath. I thought ankle zip jeans (similar here) would be appropriate with the sandal booties I couldn’t wait to break out!
I’ve been wearing this 2 Stone Custom Sterling Silver Infinity Birthstone Necklace from Eve’s Addiction ($42) almost non stop since I received it. I had it customized with the birthstones of my two kids. It’s simple, elegant, goes with every outfit and everything I wear, plus it’s a great reminder of my kids. (They are with me 24/7 – like I really need a reminder! lol) I love this piece though and I think it’s a great Mother’s Day Gift Idea.
I’m also loving this Two Tone Enamel Bangle in Electric Blue from Coldwater Creek ($30). It’s comfortable, easy to put on and off with the hinge design, very versatile because of the two tone colors and I get compliments on it all the time. They have a lot of great jewelry and accessories on sale right now. (Another Mother’s Day gift idea for ya!)
- Shirt: Mint Leopard Print Blouse from Century 21 Department Store (similar here)
- Sweater: Neon Coral Sweater from Gap (see similar)
- Jeans: Lee Gold Label Piper Jeggings (see similar)
- Shoes: Aerosoles (see similar)
- Necklaces: Coral Bauble Necklace from eBay (see similar) and 2 Stone Custom Sterling Silver Infinity Birthstone Necklace from Eve’s Addiction ($42)
- Bracelet: Two Tone Enamel Bangle in Electric Blue from Coldwater Creek ($30)
I curled my hair with Infiniti Pro by Conair™ Auto-Rotating Curling Iron (model 202R)
Conair is stepping it up with Curl Innovation™. The world revolves around curls with this new hair appliance that has a unique auto-rotating clamp that holds hair and spins around to create the perfect curl effortlessly! The 1 inch barrel has a tourmaline ceramic easy-glide surface which allows for smooth, shiny, silky curls. You can create an entire head of curls or just a few accent curls. Looser, natural looking curls can be created with wider sections of hair, or you can amp up the sexiness by stopping the rotation a few inches from the scalp. The newest technology makes it simpler to clean off styling product residue and hair glides easily over the surface as you’re curling. The barrel has bi-directional rotation, and the no-slip silicone strip allows for deep shine. There is less damage and zero hot spots. This amazing tool has two unique high-heat temperature settings that provide styling versatility for all hair types reaching 400°F on high heat. It has 30-second heat up and evenly distributes heat so that the style you create has a salon-perfect, silky smooth, shining finish. The Infiniti Pro by Conair Auto-Rotating Curling Iron is available nationwide at mass market and drugstore retailers, as well as at www.conair.com, for an average retail price of $94.99.
For instructional videos on how to use the Auto-Rotating Curling Iron, visit https://www.conair.com/video_player.php?video_id=91. And check out the Conair Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Conairhair for product news, hair tips, and giveaways.
Buy it from Drugstore.com for $50
* Some of the items seen in this post were provided to us free of charge for the purpose of product testing and review. This does not effect our opinion of the products in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.